Family hospitalized with CO poisoning

cf1090 lg Family hospitalized with CO poisoning

CAHOKIA, IL (KMOX)__Near tragedy in the Metro East community of Cahokia, Illinois.

A report came in to the Camp Jackson fire department around 11:35 last night of a family suffering from nasuea and dizzyness – the apparent cuplrit: carbon monoxide poisoning. 

We’re told four children and an adult were rushed to the hospital from the home on Laura Lee.

Their conditions are not know at this time.

Officials said it looked as if the family had been using their oven for heat all day.

KMOX will have more on this developing story.

(Copyright KMOX)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
KMOX Podcasts

Listen Live