Numerous Business Remain Closed
Staff February 2, 2011 10:10 AM
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Many area businesses and government offices remain closed today or were forced to open late due to road conditions. The latest list can be found here:
- ABB – closed for first shift workers
- American Institute of Architects, of St. Louis Continuing Education program — canceled
- Missouri Botanical Garden – closed
- CitiMortgage in O’Fallon, Missouri will open at 10 a.m.
- Cooper Bussmann – closed 1st shift
- Grace Hill Health Centers – closed
- Jefferson Barracks VA Fitness Center – closed; ALL OTHER in-patient and out-patient facilities remain open Wed.
- Kraft Foods Granite City – closed
- The headquarters of Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin located in Washington, MO – closed
- Saint Louis City offices will open at 10 a.m.
- St. Louis City Public Library – closed
- Saint Louis Science Center will open at 11:30 a.m.
- Virbac Corporation in Bridgeton – closed for first shift only, second shift WILL report
- Worth Industries – closed
- YMCA all branches – closed
- Chesterfield Mall will open at 10 a.m.
- Mid Rivers Mall will open at 10 a.m.
- St. Clair Square will open at noon
- South County Center will open at noon
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Missouri – closed
- St. Charles County government offices and courthouse – closed
- St. Louis City Circuit Court – closed
- St. Louis County government – open at 10 a.m.
- Town and Country City Hall – closed