KMOX Cardinals Opening Day Schedule
St. Louis Cardinals
Buy Cardinals Tickets
We’ve got a complete day of St. Louis Cardinals Opening Day Coverage scheduled. Tune in to NewsRadio 1120 KMOX or click here to listen online.
5:00 AM: TOTAL INFORMATION AM with DEBBIE MONTERREY, DOUG McELVEIN, and TOM ACKERMAN (Live from Busch Stadium): News, traffic, weather and sports.
- 5:22 am: Why are basics so important to playing baseball? We’ll talk to veteran baseball journalist PETE WILLIAMS
- 5:35 am: It’s push for tobacco free baseball when we talk to DANNY McGOLDRICK, Vice President for Research, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids!
- 5:50 am: PETE ROSE explains why you’d never want to upstage Cardinal great Bob Gibson.
- 6:22 am: Dr. JOE PRIMROSE of Barnes Jewish Hospital explains why a good trainer is critical to the success of a baseball team.
- 6:35 am: MARTIN COCO, Director of Ticket Sales & Alumni Relations talks about the Cardinal’s new campaign We Are Cardinals Nation.
- 6:50 am: RON WATERMON, Director of Public Relations & Civic Affairs, gives us a rundown on Opening Day activities.
- 7:22 am: It’s called “dynamic pricing”, and it’s a new way to sell tickets. We’ll get the details from DAN FARRELL, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- 7:50 am: JOE STROHM, Vice President of Ticket Sales discusses the Cardinals new deals of the week.
- 8:15 am: TOM ACKERMAN talks Cards baseball with DAN MCLAUGHLIN
- 8:20 am: BILL DEWITT lll, President of the Cardinals, discusses how the organization is improving the fan experience.
- 8:40 am: JOE ABERNATHY, Vice President of Stadium Operations, discusses the Cards Greener Game initiative to promote environmentally responsible operations
- 8:50 am: Can you really get healthy food at the ballpark? We’ll check in with VICKI BRYANT, Vice President of Event Services and Merchandising.
9:00 AM: CHARLIE BRENNAN SHOW (Charlie broadcasts live from the KMOX/Dave Sinclair Automotive Group Kegs & Eggs Event)
- 9:10 am: CHARLIE’s guests include Cards Director of Operations MIKE BERTANI ; BILL FINDLEY, the Cards Head Groundskeeper; Promotions Manager KRISTIN CASEY on the Cards promotional giveaways; PAT DALY in charge of the Cardinals Authentic Store; JEREMY MITCHELL with Cards Sports Services; JOE STROHM, VP of Cards Ticket Sales; BILL DEWITT, III, Cards President; JOE MOZELIAK, Cardinals General Manager; and Cardinals Broadcaster MIKE SHANNON. CHARLIE also talks with Tums St. Louis Site Director STEVE BISHOP; RALPH KALISH who wrote and is performing in “Ralph Kalish as Branch Rickey” at the Gaslight Theatre; and JOHN SINCLAIR of Dave Sinclair Automotive, sponsor of KMOX’s Kegs & Eggs event. Join us in celebrating the Cardinals Home Opener!!!
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM: ONLINE ONLY – Rush Limbaugh
- While we continue Opening Day coverage on the air, you can listen to Rush Limbaugh on the KMOX.com Second Stream.
11:00 AM: TOM ACKERMAN / MARK REARDON Broadcast live from the KMOX/Dave Sinclair Automotive Group Kegs & Eggs Event. We’ll hear from ALBERT PUJOLS, CHRIS CARPENTER, TONY LA RUSSA, MARK MCGWIRE, LOU BROCK, and RED SCHOENDIENST on their favorite opening day memories.
- 11:15 am: Cardinal VP of Merchandising VICKY BRYANT on all the new food at the ballpark.
- 11:30 am: St. Louis Mayor FRANCIS SLAY.
- 11:45 am: MICHAEL HALL with Cardinals Care
- 12:15 pm: The Cardinals DAN FARRELL on the new dynamic ticket pricing.
- 12:30 pm: KMOX and Cardinal broadcasters DAN McLAUGHLIN and MIKE CLAIBORNE.
- 12:45 pm: The Cardinals JOE ABERNATHY on stadium preparations for the new season.
- 1:10 pm: Former Missouri Senator KIT BOND.
1:30 PM: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS PRE-GAME SHOW
3:15 PM: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS vs. SAN DIEGO PADRES at BUSCH STADIUM with MIKE SHANNON & JOHN ROONEY
- NOTE: St. Louis Cardinals baseball games are NOT broadcast on the KMOX.com Online Stream. For more information click here.
Flwg Baseball: DAVE SINCLAIR AUTOMOTIVE GROUP SPORTS OPEN LINE with KEVIN WHEELER
9:00 PM: DAVE SINCLAIR AUTOMOTIVE GROUP SPORTS HUB with DAN McLAUGHLIN & MIKE CLAIBORNE
12:00 AM: OVERNIGHT AMERICA with JON GRAYSON