Heroin: Killing a New Generation
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) — KMOX‘s Megan Lynch investigates the ongoing epidemic that has led to a spike in deaths across the St. Louis region. Officials say that teens are being targeted with a new form of heroin, and the problem has been seen in virtually every community. It’s a story that every parent needs to hear.
- Part 1 – Drug lords are marketing a new kind of heroin to your teens.
- Part 2 – Heroin’s not hard to find. It’s everywhere.
- Part 3 – Heroin may be cheap, but treatment is not.
- Part 4 – Two families share the heartbreak of losing a child.
- Part 5 – How do we win the war against heroin?
Stay with NewsRadio 1120 as we continue in the weeks to come, to follow the fight to stop heroin.
After listening to these reports, have you talked to your kids? Please share what you may have learned below, and on our Facebook account.
Copyright KMOX Radio