Copper Thieves Suspected in Dellwood House Fire

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) — The windows of a house, blown out in an apparent natural gas blast Monday night.

The explosion also sparked a fire in the basement, of an empty house in the 1600 block of Keelen in Dellwood.

It’s believed a copper theft could have led to the gas leak. No one was hurt.

Copyright KMOX Radio

Comments

One Comment

  1. kostenlose Sexkontakte says:

    This post couldnt be more right on!!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
Photography In A Flash

Listen Live