ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) — Where does St. Louis rank when it comes to the fattest cities in America?
Not so bad according to the new issue of Men’s Health Magazine. This year St. Louis ranks number 49 out of the 100 cites listed.
St. Louis got an overall grade of C after all these categories were factored in:
- The percentage of people who are overweight,
- The percentage with Type Two Diabetes,
- The percentage who haven’t left the couch in a month,
- The money spent on junk food and finally,
- The number of people who ate fast food nine or more times in a month.
Kansas City, meanwhile, came in sixth fattest in the nation, and was one of 8 large cities in America to get a grade of F.
Copyright KMOX Radio