St. Louis (KMOX)–If your Tuesday communte takes you on I-70 over the Blanchette Bridge in either direction, you might want to consider an alternate route in the morning because of a temporary shutdown. MoDot will begin closing lanes in both directions at 9:00 a.m., with all lanes in both directions closed by 10:00 a.m. This in order to blow up the rest of the steel tress on the Westbound bridge. By 11:00 a.m., three lanes in each direction will be up and running.
Blanchette Bridge To Shut Down Tuesday Morning
December 3, 2012 11:34 PM
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 4 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 5 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 6 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 7 hours ago