St. Louis, MO (KMOX)– Governors of both Missouri and Illinois have declared Friday a day of mourning to remember the victims of last Friday’s school shooting in Connecticut. Missouri Governor Jay Nixon is asking Missourians to pause for a moment of silence at 9:30 a.m. In Illinois, Govenor Pat Quinn is asking residents to take a moment of silence at 8:30 a.m.
Friday To Be A Day Of Mourning In Mo, Il
December 20, 2012 9:42 PM
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 6 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 8 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 9 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 11 hours ago