Teen Suspect Charged As Adult in North St. Louis Murder
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office has charged a St. Louis teenager as an adult in another teen’s death.
Tyrell Davidson, 16, was charged Thursday with first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and two counts of armed criminal action.
On September 28, 2013 police responding to a home in the 4700 block of Cote Brilliante in the Kingsway East neighborhood found Chauncey Brown, 16, dead on the pavement behind the home. He had been shot in the chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The night before, Brown and two other men were at Club 187 at Martin Luther King Drive and Marcus Avenue. After a feud forced them to leave, the three were shot at from a passing car outside the club.
All three victims fled the shooting but Brown was not found and did not respond to calls or text messages. Police searching the area of the shooting found Brown’s body the next day.
- Mo. State Senator: Ferguson is ‘Experiencing PTSD Right Now’
- Some Bands are Saying They’re Done with St. Louis as Rash of Thefts Continues
- UPDATED: St. Louis Police Seek Driver of Car in Fatal Wreck
- Guide to Developments in Ferguson Police Shooting
- UPDATED: Man Pleads Guilty in Community College Bathroom Assault