STLFD: Burning Home Had No Smoke Detectors

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Firefighters say some alert neighbors may have saved the lives of some north St. Louis residents, Sunday morning.

They helped the four adults, three children, and one infant get out of their burning home in the 5600 block of Pamplin Place.

Firefighters say one occupant was treated for smoke inhalation.

They say the home did not have a working smoke detector.

The Red Cross is helping the victims with food, clothing, and shelter if needed

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

KMOX Podcasts
As Heard On KMOX

Listen Live