House Fire on Kossuth

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Unattended cooking is to blame for a Sunday morning house fire in north St. Louis.

Firefighters say one adult and three children got out safely from their two-story brick home in the 4800 block of Kossuth.

They say the home did not have smoke alarms.

The Red Cross is assisting the victims with food and clothing.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
Photography In A Flash

Listen Live