CityArchRiver Launches New Web Cam For Viewing Arch Grounds Construction
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) - On Monday, CityArchRiver 2015 Foundation launched a new camera that shows several views of construction on the renovation of the Gateway Arch grounds and its surroundings.
The robotic camera, placed on the roof of the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, will offer panoramic views of the Arch grounds and downtown St. Louis in addition to high-resolution images of different components of the CityArchRiver 2015 project. The project construction website also has archived progress and time-lapse videos of construction.
The new robotic camera is added to the other CityArchRiver webcams launched earlier this year that show construction on the Riverfront and Walnut Street Bridge.
CityArchRiver 2015 is a project aimed at enhancing the Gateway Arch grounds. The project will create a “park experience” from the city to the Mississippi River. CityArchRiver 2015 is a public-private partnership including the National Park Service, Missouri Department of Transportation, Great Rivers Greenway District, City of St. Louis, Bi-State Development Agency, CityArchRiver 2015 Foundation and many other organizations.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Granite City Police Nab Bank Robbery Suspect
- MSD Residential Customers Spared from Billing Issue
- 72-Year-Old Wins Big in New Lottery Game
- Illinois Senate Passes Plan to Fix Budget Hole
- Former Cardinal Curt Ford Punched in Face at St. Louis County Gas Station
- Illinois Congressman Bost Says Granite City Steel Will Come Back