KMOX 1120AM

Local

Firefighter Injured While Battling Blaze

Brian Kelly @brpkelly
View Comments
Photo: UPI/Bill Greenblatt

Photo: UPI/Bill Greenblatt

brian-kelly Brian Kelly
Brian Kelly is a Florissant native who returned to KMOX in 2009 after...
Read More
News

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A St. Louis firefighter is on his way to a hospital after being injured battling a South-side house fire.

We’re told he was hurt while carrying hoses into the burning, a 1 1/2-story building at Indiana and Chippewa.

His injuries are not thought to be serious. The fire apparently started on a stove.

The couple who lived in the home got out, but their home is heavily damaged.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

 

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,836 other followers