St. Charles Police Continue Search for Missing Girl
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) - It’s now been nearly a week since 18-year-old Bahia Bisharat failed to return home from the Dardenne Prairie campus of St. Charles Community College.
Bahia’s mother, Munira Qadar, says the last time she saw her daughter was early last Wednesday and she was happy and playful.
“She left that morning, and she was playing with her sister while waiting for the bus,” she says. “She was running around with her, just messing around, and they were chasing each other on the bus.”
She says when when Bahia disappeared she had her Samsung Galaxy, but has not answered repeated messages. She also had a debit card that has not been used.
She also admits that she doubts her daughter “is okay.”
Bahia Bisharat is 5′ 10″, 150 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information should contact the St. Charles County sheriff’s department.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Pro-Police Rally Held In Clayton
- Scott AFB Plays Part in Ebola Fight
- Man Charged in Killing of Soldier From St. Louis
- NTSB says Pilot Reported Trouble Before Kentucky Plane Crash
- Suspects in Creve Coeur Movie Theater Killing Released
- Francis Howell School Board Cuts 80 Employees in Wake of Funding Shortage