FOX Sports Midwest Live! at Ballpark Village is a 20,000 square-foot marketplace that features a massive 40 foot LED screen, four 90-inch LED TVs and nine 50-ince LED TVs.
The space also has built in concert lighting and is encircled by a two foot tall, 152 foot long electronic ribbon board.
KMOX talked to Laife Fulk, “The Commish” of Ballpark Village about the electronic entertainment system and he showed us the nerve center controlling it all.
Take a virtual tour for yourself in the video below:
MORE ON BALLPARK VILLAGE:
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day As A VIP at Ballpark Village
- Ballpark Village Phase II Developer Asks County Residents’ Desires
- St. Louis Police Ready to Secure Winter Classic
- Ballpark Village Phase II Moves Forward
- Cardinals, Mike Shannon Come to Terms Over Height Restriction
- Tax Incentives For Ballpark Village Move Forward