FOX Sports Midwest Live! at Ballpark Village is a 20,000 square-foot marketplace that features a massive 40 foot LED screen, four 90-inch LED TVs and nine 50-ince LED TVs.
The space also has built in concert lighting and is encircled by a two foot tall, 152 foot long electronic ribbon board.
KMOX talked to Laife Fulk, “The Commish” of Ballpark Village about the electronic entertainment system and he showed us the nerve center controlling it all.
Take a virtual tour for yourself in the video below:
MORE ON BALLPARK VILLAGE:
- Ground Broken for Phase 2 of St. Louis’ Ballpark Village
- Ballpark Village to Break Ground on New Development
- Cardinals’ President Excited by Ballpark Village Announcements
- ‘Live! by Loews’ Hotel Planned In Ballpark Village $260 Million Expansion
- Countdown to 100th PGA Championship in St. Louis Begins Saturday
- STL Ballpark Village Named Finalist for Global Award of Excellence