FOX Sports Midwest Live! at Ballpark Village is a 20,000 square-foot marketplace that features a massive 40 foot LED screen, four 90-inch LED TVs and nine 50-ince LED TVs.
The space also has built in concert lighting and is encircled by a two foot tall, 152 foot long electronic ribbon board.
KMOX talked to Laife Fulk, “The Commish” of Ballpark Village about the electronic entertainment system and he showed us the nerve center controlling it all.
Take a virtual tour for yourself in the video below:
MORE ON BALLPARK VILLAGE:
- STL Ballpark Village Named Finalist for Global Award of Excellence
- Cards, Cubs Fans Rub Elbows At BPV Prior To 2017 Opener
- Taylor Twellman, MLS Commissioner to Meet Fans at Ballpark Village Monday
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day As A VIP at Ballpark Village
- Ballpark Village Phase II Developer Asks County Residents’ Desires
- St. Louis Police Ready to Secure Winter Classic