CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – The Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge will be shut down at the stroke of midnight tonight.
MoDOT officials say that it will remain closed over the next four months as crews take down the current span and replace it with one that will have eight traffic lanes and eight-foot sidewalks on either side.
Drivers can use Chesterfield Parkway West and Highway 340—which includes Olive Blvd. and Clarkson Rd.—to get around the closure.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Area Will Have a 2nd Chance to See The Eclipse in 2024
- Judge Refuses to Delay Trial for Would-Be Solar Eclipse Watcher
- Chocolate May Help Prevent Irregular Heartbeat, Study Says
- A Minor Leaguer Named ‘Mooney’ Hit a Home Run After The Eclipse
- Risk of Death Doubled By Alternative Cancer Treatments, Study Says
- Entire US Takes in Eclipse Mania, We Follow the National Coverage