CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – The Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge will be shut down at the stroke of midnight tonight.
MoDOT officials say that it will remain closed over the next four months as crews take down the current span and replace it with one that will have eight traffic lanes and eight-foot sidewalks on either side.
Drivers can use Chesterfield Parkway West and Highway 340—which includes Olive Blvd. and Clarkson Rd.—to get around the closure.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Media Again Criticizes Gov. Greitens For Lack of Accessibility
- Credit Card Policies Are More Flexible Than People Think
- Lambert International Airport Could Go More International
- Real Estate Inventory Goes Down in Time for Spring Market
- Local Tech Company Develops Facial Recognition Security System
- KMOX Sports Correspondent Wraps Up Spring Training Coverage