CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – The Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge will be shut down at the stroke of midnight tonight.
MoDOT officials say that it will remain closed over the next four months as crews take down the current span and replace it with one that will have eight traffic lanes and eight-foot sidewalks on either side.
Drivers can use Chesterfield Parkway West and Highway 340—which includes Olive Blvd. and Clarkson Rd.—to get around the closure.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Weather Warnings for Parts of Area
- Missouri Governor Greitens Fined for State Campaign Finance Violations
- Endangered Person Advisory Issued for Missing O’Fallon, MO Woman
- Fair St. Louis Announces Entertainment Lineup for 2017
- Metro Makes Effort to Hire More Police to Patrol Trains
- Pastor: Illinois Soldier Killed in Attack in Afghanistan