CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – The Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge will be shut down at the stroke of midnight tonight.
MoDOT officials say that it will remain closed over the next four months as crews take down the current span and replace it with one that will have eight traffic lanes and eight-foot sidewalks on either side.
Drivers can use Chesterfield Parkway West and Highway 340—which includes Olive Blvd. and Clarkson Rd.—to get around the closure.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police Hope to Return Stolen Pumpkins With ‘Pumpkin Lineup’
- Ex-East St. Louis Linebacker Sues, Says Has Brain Damage
- Mizzou Campus Alert Lifted After Reported Suspect With Handgun
- Amazon Or Not, St. Louis Has Big Plans For Its Mississippi Riverfront
- Trump And The New Politics of Honoring War Dead
- Twitter Promises Increased Policies to Protect Users