CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – The Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge will be shut down at the stroke of midnight tonight.
MoDOT officials say that it will remain closed over the next four months as crews take down the current span and replace it with one that will have eight traffic lanes and eight-foot sidewalks on either side.
Drivers can use Chesterfield Parkway West and Highway 340—which includes Olive Blvd. and Clarkson Rd.—to get around the closure.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- SNAP Ordered to Pay Legal Fees for Catholic Priest in Sexual Abuse Case
- MoDOT Seeks Volunteers for St. Louis Roadway Study
- Rauner Signs Bill to Punish Trafficking Guns into Illinois
- Woman Charged in Shooting of Man She Claimed Was Intruder
- Will EpiPen Price Keep Life-Saving Medicine Out of Reach?
- New Poll Out — Is The ‘Show Me State’ Back to Being a Bellwether State?