CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – The Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge will be shut down at the stroke of midnight tonight.
MoDOT officials say that it will remain closed over the next four months as crews take down the current span and replace it with one that will have eight traffic lanes and eight-foot sidewalks on either side.
Drivers can use Chesterfield Parkway West and Highway 340—which includes Olive Blvd. and Clarkson Rd.—to get around the closure.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- MSD Confirms Fenton Plant Won’t Be Back Online Until Spring
- TV Documentary Crew Investigates 2003 Boone County Murder
- Music, P.E. Not Going Away in Hazelwood Schools
- Crown Candy Expects Rush for Valentines Day
- Green Tight-Lipped Ahead of Expected Testimony Next Week
- Former Bank Manager Sentenced for Staged Robbery