Eastbound I-64 Closed at Highway K
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – All lanes of eastbound I-64 have been shut down at Highway “K”.
Crews will be removing a crane that broke free on the Missouri River that is currently resting on the eastbound truss of the Daniel Boone Bridge.
The entrance ramps from Route 94, Route K and Research Park to eastbound I-64 are also closed.
The bridge and the interstate will remain closed until that work has been finished and the bridge inspected for damage.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- O’Fallon Couple Sentenced for Keeping Autistic Son in Makeshift Cage
- Gun Thefts Up in St. Louis 65% Compared to Last Year
- St. Louis Police Are Hesitant From Lack of Support
- FBI: Former Ill. School District Employee Indicted; District Says No Misconduct
- Thousands of Jobs Up for Grabs in Metro – Who Will Get Them?
- Ferguson Mayor Responds to Protesters’ ‘Tone Deaf’ Comments