Eastbound I-64 Closed at Highway K
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – All lanes of eastbound I-64 have been shut down at Highway “K”.
Crews will be removing a crane that broke free on the Missouri River that is currently resting on the eastbound truss of the Daniel Boone Bridge.
The entrance ramps from Route 94, Route K and Research Park to eastbound I-64 are also closed.
The bridge and the interstate will remain closed until that work has been finished and the bridge inspected for damage.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Cards Trade Kaminsky for Brandon Moss
- Nixon: Will be Very Prepared for Anniversary of Brown’s Death
- Nations First Virtual Health Center in St. Louis
- Prop 1 Calls for $180 Million in City Upgrades
- Water Main Break Floods Kingshighway, Patients at BJC Evacuated
- US Court Says Drug-sniffing Dog Fails the Smell Test