ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – All lanes of eastbound I-64 have been shut down at Highway “K”.
Crews will be removing a crane that broke free on the Missouri River that is currently resting on the eastbound truss of the Daniel Boone Bridge.
The entrance ramps from Route 94, Route K and Research Park to eastbound I-64 are also closed.
The bridge and the interstate will remain closed until that work has been finished and the bridge inspected for damage.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Two St. Louis Favorites Partner to Create the Perfect Chip
- Belleville Students Escape Injury After School Bus Crash
- Police Search for US Bank Robbery Suspect
- Ambushed St. Louis Police Officer Battles PTSD
- Budget Hopes Dim as Illinois House Property Tax Freeze Fails
- Happily Ever After: Couple Gets Married at Cardinals Game