EDWARDSVILLE, Il. (KMOX) – Police have a new lead in last week’s kidnapping-robbery on the SIU-Edwardsville campus.
Chief Kevin Schmoll says it came by reviewing video from the on-campus ATM where the student was forced to withdraw all of his cash late Wednesday night.
Schmoll says they’re looking for a white 4-door vehicle.
The student was dropped off, shaken but unhurt, after three masked suspects held him at gunpoint for nearly two hours.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Innocent Bystanders Caught in Mass Protest Arrests
- Second Shooting at the Scene of Gas Station Homicide
- Man’s Body Found in Burning North County Home
- Shots Fired In Hospital Parking Lot
- Teen Charged In Summertime Shooting Death Of 13-Year-Old
- St. Louis Man Accused in Killing Over Candy