ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Yesterday morning, the networks were saying St. Louis was set for a huge storm last night.
Problem is, it didn’t happen.
There was a storm, but St. Louis didn’t even earn an official warning.
With only about an inch of rain, the TV stations didn’t even interrupt the Sunday night network programs.
Last night downtown it was the NBC-TV taping of a future episode for American Ninja Warrior.
It rained on the network’s elaborate set on the lot just south of Soldiers Memorial, but the ninjas were tough and competed right through the rain.
The tapings resume tonight (Monday) at 8 p.m. and will run into the early-morning hours.
The first program of the new season is due to air May 26 on NBC.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police Need Help Finding Missing O’Fallon Man
- UPDATE: Alzheimer’s Assoc. Issues Alert for Missing Bevo Mill Man
- Fearing Election Day Trouble, Some U.S. Schools Cancel Classes
- Shattenkirk Looks Forward to Blues Homecoming, Offensive Success
- Saint Louis Zoo Hosts Anti-Poaching Speaker
- Beer Run! Self-Driving Truck Completes 120-Plus-Mile Delivery