ST. LOUIS (AP) – St. Louis police are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car near Soulard Market.
The body was found about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. The victim’s name has not been released.
Homicide detectives are calling the death suspicious. Authorities have not released any further details.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Pamela Hupp Arraignment Pushed Back to Jan. 30
- Suspect in Theft of 11 ATVs Caught, Two More at Large
- Congregation Returns to St. Louis Church Damaged by Arsonist
- Police Issue Warning for Missing Violent, Schizophrenic Man
- Homicide Detectives Staying Busy In St. Louis
- Major Case Squad Called in for Collinsville, IL Killing