Man Found Dead Near Soulard Market
ST. LOUIS (AP) – St. Louis police are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car near Soulard Market.
The body was found about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. The victim’s name has not been released.
Homicide detectives are calling the death suspicious. Authorities have not released any further details.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- 2 Charged After Police Chase Results in 2 Crashes
- Chicago Police Commander to Go On Trial For Tough Tactics
- Police: Nude Man Found Sleeping in Wentzville Home
- NFL Player’s Hearing Delayed In St. Charles County
- Man Crashes Pickup Truck After Police Pursuit
- Charges Filed in Fatal Shooting of St. Charles County Teen