ST. LOUIS (AP) – St. Louis police are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car near Soulard Market.
The body was found about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. The victim’s name has not been released.
Homicide detectives are calling the death suspicious. Authorities have not released any further details.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Creve Coeur Police Officer Injured in Crash
- St. Louis Man Sentenced to 40 Years in Shooting Death
- South St. Louis County Standoff Ends in Suicide
- Ministers Call Police ‘Domestic Terrorists’ After Galleria Arrests
- St. Louis Officer Interrupts Burglary Inside His Home
- Protesters Held in “Disturbing” Conditions