Man Found Dead Near Soulard Market
ST. LOUIS (AP) – St. Louis police are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car near Soulard Market.
The body was found about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. The victim’s name has not been released.
Homicide detectives are calling the death suspicious. Authorities have not released any further details.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Nixon Commutes Life Sentence For Man Convicted On Marijuana-Related Charges
- Woman Killed With Children in Car
- Police Find Drugs, Stolen Items After High Speed Chase
- Suspect Loses Shirt in Attempted Robbery
- St. Charles Carjacker Sought After Chase
- Man Arrested for Stealing Socks, Former Neighbor Weighs In