ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Want to go to Thursday’s Blues playoff game? It won’t cost you too much.
SeatGeek is reporting an average price of $76.88 per ticket. That’s the second cheapest on the secondary market behind the Ducks.
It’s a different story in Chicago. There, tickets are going for an average of $194.42—almost 2 1/2 times more!
“For one, I think expectations for the Blues in the playoffs are down,” says Connor Gregoire with SeatGeek. “I also think maybe it’s their third consecutive year in the playoffs.”
Plus, there’s a lot of hype surrounding the Cardinals right now that could be overshadowing the Blues.
If you do go to a playoff game, expect to see a lot of Chicago fans. 35 percent of Thursday’s tickets were bought in the Chicago metro area.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Metro-East Natives Among Illini Hall’s 1st Class
- One Of Kurt Warner’s Teams To Play In Hall Of Fame Game
- Chris Hrabe’s High School Spotlight: Kirkwood’s Lauryn Miller
- CBS Sports’ Jim Spanarkel On #13 Florida-#11 Kentucky SEC Rematch
- Update: Cardinals Mystery Bus Trip Was to an Escape Room
- Billikens Fall At VCU, 64-50