ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Want to go to Thursday’s Blues playoff game? It won’t cost you too much.
SeatGeek is reporting an average price of $76.88 per ticket. That’s the second cheapest on the secondary market behind the Ducks.
It’s a different story in Chicago. There, tickets are going for an average of $194.42—almost 2 1/2 times more!
“For one, I think expectations for the Blues in the playoffs are down,” says Connor Gregoire with SeatGeek. “I also think maybe it’s their third consecutive year in the playoffs.”
Plus, there’s a lot of hype surrounding the Cardinals right now that could be overshadowing the Blues.
If you do go to a playoff game, expect to see a lot of Chicago fans. 35 percent of Thursday’s tickets were bought in the Chicago metro area.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Brendan Shanahan Recalls Mike Shanahan Sr. Was ‘One Of The Guys’
- Vince Dunn Gives Blues Win Over Toronto
- NBA Hall of Famer, St. Louis Native Jo Jo White Dies
- Mizzou’s Martin Ready To Coach Against Former Team
- Blues Coach Shocked To Hear It’s Pietrangelo’s First All-Star Game
- Brandon Marshall On Vikings-Eagles NFC Championship