JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (KMOX) – Police in Jefferson City have issued an Endangered Person Advisory for a nine-year-old girl who may have been taken by her non-custodial mother against her will.
Missing is Eboni Kyashiah Coney-King. She’s a black female, five feet tall with black hair, brown eyes, medium complexion. She was last wearing a blue coat, rainbow-striped shirt, pink jeans and black shoes and carrying a purple backpack with peace signs on it.
Police say Eboni’s aunt, Na’Dyia Curtis, picked her up at her school Thursday and when Eboni saw her mother in the car, she began to struggle.
Police say there was once a child protection order against the mother, Britney Renee Coney. The girl’s father has jurisdictional custody. Police say they may be headed to St. Louis to the aunt’s home or to the mother’s home in Texas.
Anyone who sees the girl or her mother could call 9-1-1 or the Jefferson City Police Department at 573-634-6400.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Vandalized Church Resumes Mass Schedule
- Woman Charged in Wentzville GM Plant Stabbing
- Lawyers Want to Settle in July Involuntary Manslaughter Case
- Kansas City Bar Shooting Gets International Attention
- Several Businesses Caught Selling Liquor to Minors
- Woman Stabbed at GM Plant in Wentzville; Suspect Sought