Man Sought in Alleged Child Abduction Case at Scott Air Force Base
SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, Ill. (KMOX) – Security officials at Scott Air Force Base have released a composite sketch of a man who may have attempted to abduct two eight year old girls on the base.
The girls told authorities the man in a black van tried to entice them into the vehicle on Wednesday.
The suspect is described as a middle-aged black male, with black and grey hair and a bald spot. He also has one of two missing teeth.
Officials with the 375th Security Forces Squadron have been looking at surveillance camera images to get an image of the man. Meanwhile they’ve released a sketch of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call the base Crime Stop Hotline 618-256-1160.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Activists Seek More Reforms, One Year After Ferguson Uproar
- City Falls Hours Short of Week Without Murder
- Night of Crime: Child Wounded, Squad Car Rammed, More
- Illinois State Police Ask for Public’s Help in Finding East St. Louis Murder Suspects
- 2 Bicycle Officers Introduced in St. Louis City
- Fitch: Prosecutor in Cincinnati Case Too Quick With Charges