Man Sought in Alleged Child Abduction Case at Scott Air Force Base
SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, Ill. (KMOX) - Security officials at Scott Air Force Base have released a composite sketch of a man who may have attempted to abduct two eight year old girls on the base.
The girls told authorities the man in a black van tried to entice them into the vehicle on Wednesday.
The suspect is described as a middle-aged black male, with black and grey hair and a bald spot. He also has one of two missing teeth.
Officials with the 375th Security Forces Squadron have been looking at surveillance camera images to get an image of the man. Meanwhile they’ve released a sketch of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call the base Crime Stop Hotline 618-256-1160.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Woman Who Allegedly Tried to Kill a Man is Sought in Lincoln Co
- Gunman on Probation Charged in Sunday’s Shotgun Scare
- Hot-Spot Policing Underway in Four St. Louis Neighborhoods
- Retired Circuit Judge Urges Caution in Changing Way Bonds Are Set
- STL County Police Investigating Jamestown Mall Break-In
- 3 Kansas City Teens Charged In Slaying Of 14-Year-Old Girl