ST. LOUIS (AP) – A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
Federal prosecutors on Thursday announced the indictment of 59-year-old Richard Goldman of Chesterfield, Mo. He is accused of one count of health care fraud and two counts of aggravated identity theft.
Authorities say Goldman used the name and patient information for two patients at the John Cochran Medical Center. Goldman does not yet have a listed attorney.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Suspect Killed During Standoff with St. Louis Police
- Assault Charges Divide Voters in Montana Special Election
- Cairo Man Get Life in Prison for Bank Robbery, Stabbing
- Man Accused of Impersonating Purple Heart Recipient
- Manhunt Over as Shooting Suspect Captured
- City, County Police Search for Suspect Vehicle in Fatal Shootings