ST. LOUIS (AP) – A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
Federal prosecutors on Thursday announced the indictment of 59-year-old Richard Goldman of Chesterfield, Mo. He is accused of one count of health care fraud and two counts of aggravated identity theft.
Authorities say Goldman used the name and patient information for two patients at the John Cochran Medical Center. Goldman does not yet have a listed attorney.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Victim of 1982 Attack That Killed Mom: Wrong Man in Prison
- Man Found Shot To Death In Bridgeton Apartment Complex
- Officer Shot on Duty Calls for More Funding for Police
- Man Convicted of Shooting Officers During Ferguson Protest
- Shootings Overnight in St. Louis Leave 2 Dead, 1 Clinging to Life
- Police Search for Suspects in Go Wireless Store Robbery