ST. LOUIS (AP) – A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
Federal prosecutors on Thursday announced the indictment of 59-year-old Richard Goldman of Chesterfield, Mo. He is accused of one count of health care fraud and two counts of aggravated identity theft.
Authorities say Goldman used the name and patient information for two patients at the John Cochran Medical Center. Goldman does not yet have a listed attorney.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Pamela Hupp Murder Trial Delayed Again
- Police: Man Stole Wallet From Woman Who Donated To Fundraiser
- 3 Charged in Death of Former De Smet Football Coach
- Dozens of Shots Fired, 1 Killed in Northwest City Shooting
- Southwest Airlines Pilot Arrested at Lambert After Pistol Found in Carry-On
- Road Rage Shooting in Richmond Heights