VA Hospital Nurse Accused of Stealing Pain Meds
ST. LOUIS (AP) - A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
Federal prosecutors on Thursday announced the indictment of 59-year-old Richard Goldman of Chesterfield, Mo. He is accused of one count of health care fraud and two counts of aggravated identity theft.
Authorities say Goldman used the name and patient information for two patients at the John Cochran Medical Center. Goldman does not yet have a listed attorney.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Missouri, Kansas Lawmakers Promote Gun Control Bills
- Police Impersonator Arrested
- Kentucky Men Arrested for Kidnapping Man Who Broke Free in St. Louis
- Man Accused of Throwing Brick at Police During Protest
- Edwardsville Dispatcher Accused in Theft Investigation
- Juvenile Detained in Missouri Kidnapping Case