Fly High with Circus Harmony
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The newest addition to Union Station will have St. Louisans flying high.
The Circus Harmony Flying Trapeze Center opens Saturday. It will stick around through October.
Executive Director Jessica Hentoff says anyone can come take a class Monday through Sunday.
“It’s a real flying trapeze rig,” she says. “It goes up almost 40 feet in the air, and anyone can come here and fly.”
Hentoff says she’s already had bachelorette parties, birthday parties and even groups of office workers book sessions with the trapeze school.
“It’s fun, it’s exciting, and it will help you be more fit,” she says. “It is personally very empowering.”
She says its ages five and older, and guests can just fly once, or book a class or series of classes with the circus.
The installation is set up under the train shed, near the Hard Rock Cafe. Hentoff says the restaurant will have some specials on wings—for those who go flying with the trapeze school.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Chesterfield Teen Charged In Mascara Vandalism
- Missouri’s Right to Farm Initiative Brings Many Pros and Cons
- First Case of Chikungunya Reported in St. Louis; Not Contracted in Area
- County Executive Candidates About Even in Terms of Finances
- Ancient Mummy Mask to Stay at St. Louis Art Museum
- Mercedes Benz of St. Louis Moves From West County Into City