Identity of $3.6M Crestwood Court Bidder Still Unknown
CRESTWOOD, Mo. (KMOX) – Who was it who bid $3.6 million for the old Crestwood Court mall?
And will they follow through with their winning offer?
That’s what new Crestwood Mayor Gregg Roby is wondering.
“We are currently in the dark like everyone else,” he says. “I have put in several calls to the owners on the property, Centrum, but have not received any return phone calls.”
But, he says he expects the potential new owners to try and get to work right away, so they can start making something back on their investment. He says he expects to hear something in the coming days.
Centrum Properties paid $17.5 million for Crestwood Plaza in 2008. The mall closed last year.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Chesterfield Teen Wins National Spelling Bee
- Union Presses Measure to Prevent Strike, Lockout
- Mo. House Speaker Creates Team to Review Intern Policy
- Police Search for Suicidal Man Last Spotted in Wildwood
- Construction Worker Killed on SIUE Campus
- Parkway West Middle School Student Advances to National Spelling Bee Finals