Anheuser-Busch Discrimination Case Underway
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Mizzou Offers Online Incentive
- Night of Crime: Child Wounded, Squad Car Rammed, More
- Illinois State Police Ask for Public’s Help in Finding East St. Louis Murder Suspects
- TriWest Healthcare Plans to Hire 500 People in Kansas City
- Illinois Courtrooms Facing Shortage of Court Reporters
- Woman Accused in Antifreeze Deaths Wants Statements Tossed