Anheuser-Busch Discrimination Case Underway
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Gov. Bruce Rauner: Illinois Can’t Bail Out Chicago
- Slay Signs Police Oversight Bill Into Law
- Bird Flu Virus Creeps Across Missouri
- Clayton Police Release Details of What Was in Schweich’s Office Computers
- Man Hit, Killed By Train Near Wright City
- Former Granite City Priest Ousted Following Abuse Allegations