ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Deputy Marshal Charged for Courthouse Shooting Threats
- ‘Wing’ Asthma Prevention Invention Gets FDA Clearance
- Illinois Lawmakers Begin Voting on Stopgap Spending Deal
- Police: Hotel Security Guard Broke Into Room, Groped Woman
- 2 Dead, 1 Badly Hurt in St. Louis Shooting
- FDA Warns Against Eating Raw Dough Amid E. Coli Fears