ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night
- Scientists Say It’s Okay to Eat Bugs
- Austin Peterson Adds His Name to Senate Race