ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Woman Sets Herself on Fire in Chicago Congressman’s Office
- Man Dies After Attempt of Breaking into His Own Home
- Officer Flamion Makes Progress at Trauma Center in Colorado
- Life Insurer Allegedly Charged Premiums After Death
- SEC: Former Monsanto Exec to Get $22.5M as Whistleblower
- Trump Sign Leads to High School Suspension