ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Companies Giving Staff Day Off for Election
- Study: Mixing Alcohol with Energy Drinks Compared to Cocaine
- Does Baby Powder Cause Cancer? Another Jury Says Yes.
- Monsanto Opens New Greenhouses, Looks To Bayer Buyout
- Tax on a Haircut? Missouri Voters Weigh Sales Tax Limits
- VP Biden in St. Louis to Campaign for Jason Kander