Anheuser-Busch Discrimination Case Underway
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Klu Klux Klan Spreads Recruitment Fliers in Several States
- Kansas City Man Sentenced to Life for Grandmother’s Death
- Democrats to Propose 1-Month Budget for Essential Services
- UberX Plans Free Fourth of July Rides; Taxicab Commission Mulls Response
- Federal Report Faults Police Actions During Ferguson Unrest
- Winds Blow Smoke From Forest Fires in Canada into Midwest