ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Cloudy Water Alert Issued for St. Louis, St. Charles Counties
- Pamela Hupp Arraignment Pushed Back to Jan. 30
- Plan for Downtown MLS Stadium ‘Running Out of Mulligans’
- Suspect in Theft of 11 ATVs Caught, Two More at Large
- How to Deal With Struggling Parents Out in Public
- Congregation Returns to St. Louis Church Damaged by Arsonist