Anheuser-Busch Discrimination Case Underway
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- 2 St. Louis County Officials Call for McCulloch’s Removal from Michael Brown Case
- Eric Holder To Visit Ferguson Today
- St. Louis Police Chief Says There’s a Contingency Plan in Place
- Missouri AG Chris Koster Visits Ferguson
- County Gives First-Round Approval to $1M in Emergency Funds to Ferguson
- Mayor Slay: Ferguson Highlights Regional Issues of Economic Disparities, Racism, Lack of Trust