Anheuser-Busch Discrimination Case Underway
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Opening arguments are underway this afternoon in a major gender bias lawsuit.
Former Anheuser-Busch Executive Francine Katz claims the brewery paid her less than her male counterparts.
Her attorney, Mary Ann Sedey, says they’re talking about “millions of dollars that were not paid.”
Katz claims she was paid 30 percent less than what her male peers were paid at A.B.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Report: More Illinois State Workers Making Over $100,000
- Missouri Voters May Fortify Digital Privacy Rights
- Officers in 22 Local Police Departments Face New Fitness Test
- Presbyterian Church Named in Abuse Lawsuit
- St. Clair County Board to Vote on Medical Marijuana Farm
- Small Voter Turnout Expected for Aug. 5 Primary Election in St. Louis City