Edwardsville Man in Custody After Fatal Accident
Get Breaking News First
EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. (KMOX) - An Edwardsville man with an outstanding warrant is in custody following a fatal accident.
It happened this morning at on Plum Street. 50-year-old Marilyn Clasen died at the scene after her minivan was struck by 23-year old Michael Heinemeir.
Police say Heinemeir had a warrant for battery and was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
A third vehicle was involved in the collision, but no injuries were reported.
It’s not known what charges, if any, Heinemeier will face.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Man Accused Of Putting Needles In Packaged Meat
- Police: Thief Stole Officer’s Car, Tried to Run Him Over
- UPDATE: Woman Shot, Killed in North St. Louis Was Bystander Walking with Grandchildren
- St. Louis Man Charged With Rape
- Police Coax Burglar Down From Tree With Water, E-Cigarettes
- Police Seek Suspect in South County Bank Robbery