Edwardsville Man in Custody After Fatal Accident
EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. (KMOX) – An Edwardsville man with an outstanding warrant is in custody following a fatal accident.
It happened this morning at on Plum Street. 50-year-old Marilyn Clasen died at the scene after her minivan was struck by 23-year old Michael Heinemeir.
Police say Heinemeir had a warrant for battery and was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
A third vehicle was involved in the collision, but no injuries were reported.
It’s not known what charges, if any, Heinemeier will face.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Charges Filed Against Two Men in Sexual Attack of a Child
- Nixon Commutes Kimber Edwards’ Sentence to Life Without Parole
- 19-Year-Old Dies in North St. Louis Shooting
- St. Louis County Police Urged to Strengthen Protest Planning
- Senators Seek Prison Time Reduction For Some Offenders
- Official: At Least 7 Dead, 20 Hurt in Oregon Shooting