FLORISSANT, Mo. (KMOX) – Around 9:35 a.m. today, the Neighbors Credit Union at 11899 New Halls Ferry was robbed.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’6” to 5’9”” tall.
He was wearing a maroon hat, blue jacket and dark sunglasses.
No weapon was implied or displayed.
The suspect was able to leave the store with an unspecified amount of money.
Anyone with information is asked to call St Louis County Police or contact Crimestoppers.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Board of Alderman Approves Police Body Cameras in Raucous Meeting
- Police Supporters Retaliate After Pi Pizzeria Owner Calls Cops ‘Dimwits’
- St. Louis Man Charged in Spanish Lake Carjacking
- Missouri Trooper Gets Jail, Probation for Man’s Drowning
- Clean Up Continues in Downtown St. Louis
- Opposing Lawyers Give Their Take on Stockley Evidence