FLORISSANT, Mo. (KMOX) – Around 9:35 a.m. today, the Neighbors Credit Union at 11899 New Halls Ferry was robbed.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’6” to 5’9”” tall.
He was wearing a maroon hat, blue jacket and dark sunglasses.
No weapon was implied or displayed.
The suspect was able to leave the store with an unspecified amount of money.
Anyone with information is asked to call St Louis County Police or contact Crimestoppers.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police Search for Suspects in Go Wireless Store Robbery
- 2 Men Plead Guilty to $2M Armored Car Robbery in St. Louis
- 18-Year-Old Charged in Fatal Shooting of Cab Driver in CWE
- Police Search for Shrewsbury Hit-and-Run Driver
- Police To ‘The Hill’ Residents: ‘Stay Alert and Protect Yourself’
- ‘Contact 911’ Message on Package Leads to Arrest