Credit Union Robbed in Florissant
FLORISSANT, Mo. (KMOX) – Around 9:35 a.m. today, the Neighbors Credit Union at 11899 New Halls Ferry was robbed.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’6” to 5’9”” tall.
He was wearing a maroon hat, blue jacket and dark sunglasses.
No weapon was implied or displayed.
The suspect was able to leave the store with an unspecified amount of money.
Anyone with information is asked to call St Louis County Police or contact Crimestoppers.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Blunt Administration Lawyer Pleads Guilty In Utah
- Missouri Man Faces Execution for Raping, Killing 15-Year-Old
- Missouri Governor’s Son Cited for Driving While Intoxicated
- Man Charged in Swansea Stabbing That Left Woman Dead
- New Ill. Law Will Allow Families to Record Nursing Home Staff
- Major Case Squad Activated For Wellston Homicide