FLORISSANT, Mo. (KMOX) – Around 9:35 a.m. today, the Neighbors Credit Union at 11899 New Halls Ferry was robbed.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’6” to 5’9”” tall.
He was wearing a maroon hat, blue jacket and dark sunglasses.
No weapon was implied or displayed.
The suspect was able to leave the store with an unspecified amount of money.
Anyone with information is asked to call St Louis County Police or contact Crimestoppers.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Mistrial for Men Accused of Beating NASCAR’s Mike Wallace
- Missouri Rep. Candidate Accused of Rape Won’t Face Charges
- Cancer Patient Beaten in Robbery Still Critical
- Police Search for Suspect in Affton Pulaski Bank Robbery
- Carjacking Suspect Killed by Officer Identified
- Saint Louis Zoo Hosts Anti-Poaching Speaker