FLORISSANT, Mo. (KMOX) – Around 9:35 a.m. today, the Neighbors Credit Union at 11899 New Halls Ferry was robbed.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’6” to 5’9”” tall.
He was wearing a maroon hat, blue jacket and dark sunglasses.
No weapon was implied or displayed.
The suspect was able to leave the store with an unspecified amount of money.
Anyone with information is asked to call St Louis County Police or contact Crimestoppers.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- WATCH: St. Louis-Area Police Chase Bank Robber
- Police Pursuit Puts Belleville East High School On Lock-Down
- Intruders Trash Old Municipal Court Building
- FBI Searching for St. Louis Drug Trafficker, Couriers
- Judge Keeps Bond High for Accused Wife Killer
- Body Pulled from River was Woman Who Abandoned Baby in NY