Motorcyclist Killed in Granite City Accident
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE CITY, Ill. (KMOX) – A motorcyclist was killed in a 2-vehicle accident around 6 a.m. today at the intersection of Missouri Avenue and Konzen Court.
Early investigation by the Granite City Police Department indicates a motorcycle was traveling South on Missouri Avenue and as it approached the intersection it stuck a tractor trailer that was turning left (North) onto Missouri Avenue.
The driver of the motorcycle was pronounced dead. He is identified as Jeffrey Pride, 44, of South Roxana.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Republicans Call for Ebola Travel Ban
- Expert: Autopsy Doesn’t Show If Michael Brown Went For Officer’s Gun
- Local Hospitals Now Have New, Tougher Ebola Care Guidelines
- Spot Will Cost You: Pet Rents Become Apartment Fad
- Four Unsolved Highway Shootings – One Fatal – Have Police on Guard
- County Council Unanimously Passes Resolution to Speed Up Coldwater Creek Cleanup