Motorcyclist Killed in Granite City Accident
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE CITY, Ill. (KMOX) – A motorcyclist was killed in a 2-vehicle accident around 6 a.m. today at the intersection of Missouri Avenue and Konzen Court.
Early investigation by the Granite City Police Department indicates a motorcycle was traveling South on Missouri Avenue and as it approached the intersection it stuck a tractor trailer that was turning left (North) onto Missouri Avenue.
The driver of the motorcycle was pronounced dead. He is identified as Jeffrey Pride, 44, of South Roxana.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- UPDATE: Animal Control Looking for Driver Who Threw Dog From Vehicle
- The Mark Reardon Show – 7/30/14 – Randy Murdick, Rick Stream, Tony Pousosa, Jill Schlesinger, Richard Linklater
- Murder, Other Counts Severed in Antifreeze Deaths
- Operation Reveille Gives Apartments to 50 Homeless Veterans
- Cyclist Says He Was Run Off the Road By Sunset Hills Mayor
- Protesters Mass Outside Obama Appearance