Ray County Inmate Who Escaped Recaptured
HENRIETTA, Mo. (AP) - A man who escaped from the Ray County jail has been recaptured.
The county sheriff’s department says Jeremy Glenn Miller was captured Tuesday night. Details about where and how Miller was captured were not immediately released.
Miller escaped on Saturday after forcing his way through a ceiling into an attic and got into the jail garage area before fleeing.
Miller was being held on a probation violation. His original charge was felony property damage.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Illinois Group Trying to Get More Rape Victims to Report to Police
- Man Gets 10 Years in Prison in Attack of Monk
- Was the MetroLink Beating a Hate Crime?
- Sexual Assault Charges Filed against Fairview Heights Man
- Man Accused in Ferguson Police Shooting Denied Lower Bond
- Man Gets 11 Years In Prison For Stealing Wedding Ring From Dying Woman At Taco Bell Drive-Thru