HENRIETTA, Mo. (AP) – A man who escaped from the Ray County jail has been recaptured.
The county sheriff’s department says Jeremy Glenn Miller was captured Tuesday night. Details about where and how Miller was captured were not immediately released.
Miller escaped on Saturday after forcing his way through a ceiling into an attic and got into the jail garage area before fleeing.
Miller was being held on a probation violation. His original charge was felony property damage.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Four Homeless People Hurt in Hammer Attack
- Missouri Inmate Dies After Being Placed in Restraint Chair
- 6 Springfield Businesses Must Stop Prostitution Activities
- Tennessee Jails Offering Inmates Shorter Sentences In Exchange For Sterilization
- Man Dead in Officer-Involved Shooting
- UPDATE: OJ Simpson Paroled, He Will Be Released in October