HENRIETTA, Mo. (AP) – A man who escaped from the Ray County jail has been recaptured.
The county sheriff’s department says Jeremy Glenn Miller was captured Tuesday night. Details about where and how Miller was captured were not immediately released.
Miller escaped on Saturday after forcing his way through a ceiling into an attic and got into the jail garage area before fleeing.
Miller was being held on a probation violation. His original charge was felony property damage.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Stockley Protestors Make Voices Heard During Police Chief Search Meeting
- Nasheed Calls For Meeting With Mayor, Others To Discuss Inequity
- Approval For Police Body Cameras Comes Out Of Raucous Meeting
- Police Supporters Retaliate After Pi Pizzeria Owner Calls Cops ‘Dimwits’
- St. Louis Man Charged in Spanish Lake Carjacking
- Missouri Trooper Gets Jail, Probation for Man’s Drowning