HENRIETTA, Mo. (AP) – A man who escaped from the Ray County jail has been recaptured.
The county sheriff’s department says Jeremy Glenn Miller was captured Tuesday night. Details about where and how Miller was captured were not immediately released.
Miller escaped on Saturday after forcing his way through a ceiling into an attic and got into the jail garage area before fleeing.
Miller was being held on a probation violation. His original charge was felony property damage.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Man Convicted of Shooting Officers During Ferguson Protest
- Shootings Overnight in St. Louis Leave 2 Dead, 1 Clinging to Life
- Police Search for Suspects in Go Wireless Store Robbery
- 2 Men Plead Guilty to $2M Armored Car Robbery in St. Louis
- 18-Year-Old Charged in Fatal Shooting of Cab Driver in CWE
- Police Search for Shrewsbury Hit-and-Run Driver