HENRIETTA, Mo. (AP) – A man who escaped from the Ray County jail has been recaptured.
The county sheriff’s department says Jeremy Glenn Miller was captured Tuesday night. Details about where and how Miller was captured were not immediately released.
Miller escaped on Saturday after forcing his way through a ceiling into an attic and got into the jail garage area before fleeing.
Miller was being held on a probation violation. His original charge was felony property damage.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Pamela Hupp Arraignment Pushed Back to Jan. 30
- Suspect in Theft of 11 ATVs Caught, Two More at Large
- Congregation Returns to St. Louis Church Damaged by Arsonist
- Police Issue Warning for Missing Violent, Schizophrenic Man
- Homicide Detectives Staying Busy In St. Louis
- Major Case Squad Called in for Collinsville, IL Killing