ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Lawmakers: Gov. Greitens’ Affair Distracts From Tax Effort
- SOS Act Looks To Provide Schools With Panic Buttons
- Missouri Lawmaker Wants Civics Test Requirement for Colleges
- States Come Together Against Net Neutrality Repeal
- Judge Orders Ill. to Expand Medical Marijuana Conditions
- Greitens Issues Facebook Statement