ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Harsh Anti-Clinton Tweets Posted On University City Account
- St. Louis County Hopes to Avoid Repeat of April Election Problems
- KMOX on the Campaign Trail with Catherine Hanaway
- KMOX on the Campaign Trail with Peter Kinder
- Recent Poll Shows Illinois Democrats Favor Durbin for Governor in 2018
- When it Comes to Women Leading Nations, U.S. is Behind. Why?