ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Marijuana Fines and State Audits Up for Discussion by Aldermen Today
- Congressman Davis Says Standard Deductions Will Double Under Tax Bill
- Missouri’s McCaskill Calls for Investigation of Franken
- County Council Chair Dissects Stenger’s Budget
- Ferguson Department of Justice Holding Q&A
- County Executive Denies Plan to Raise Taxes