ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Rep. Curtis Drops Restraining Order Against Rep. Butler
- STL Board of Aldermen Votes to Investigate Claims of Stadium Bribery
- Missouri Senate Votes to Ban Traffic-Ticket Quotas
- Lawmakers, Governor Quarrel Over UM System Woes
- Maryland Heights Council Approves RFP For Kroenke Associate’s Dream Project
- St. Louis Aldermen Want Hearings Into Bribery Allegations