ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Missouri Audit: Less State Help Hurt College Affordability
- Illinois Elections System Hack Prompts FBI Warning to States
- Transgender Inmate Latest to Push for Hormone Treatment
- Illinois Trying to Collect 30-Year-Old Overpayments
- Illinois’ Pension Payment Expected to Increase by $400M
- Missouri Judge Stops Appointment of Nixon as Public Defender