Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Rauner Praises House Vote to Block Lawmaker Pay Raise
- Nixon Calls for Ethics Law Changes After Two Lawmakers Resign
- Missouri Senators Promise Investigation of Planned Parenthood
- 2 Meetings Held by Panel Examining Ferguson Decisions
- St. Louis County Unveils Online Interactive Budget to Public
- BSA Allows Gay Leaders, Churches Can Still Be Exclusive