ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Columbia Man Picked To Lead Missouri Democrats
- Illinois Lawmakers Sue to Get Paid Despite State Budget Mess
- Stenger Calls EPA’s Work on West Lake Landfill a ‘National Disgrace’
- First Day of Increased Age Requirement to Buy Tobacco in County
- Chappelle-Nadal Offers $5,000 Challenge to STL Mayoral Candidates
- Lawsuits Challenge Abortion Restrictions in 3 States