Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Legislatures Confident in Stopping State Bonds for NFL Stadium
- Industry Leaders Expect Construction Boom in St. Louis
- St. Louis County Wants to Woo GE Headquarters
- Poll Shows Voters Want to Decide on Public Money for Stadium
- Missouri Abortion Licensing Law Splits GOP, Health Officials
- 7 Years Later: Where’s the Money for More City Cops?