ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Steve Bannon Blasts GOP Establishment
- New Illinois Law Will Let Adults Earn High School Diplomas
- Aldermen Unanimously Pass Resolution Honoring Anthony Lamar Smith
- Obamacare Repeal Faces Another Repeal Attempt
- Police Union Says Body Cams Could be Unfair to Officers
- Wagner Hopes for New Discussions after Protests