ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Missouri Legislature Passes Electricity Rate Incentives
- Survey Says Local Vets More Satisfied With VA
- Survey Results Show Veterans Feedback on Hospital Experiences
- City Hall Denies Blame in Deadly Boiler Blast
- Insurers Continue to Hike Prices, Abandon ACA Markets
- Congressman Clay Speaks Out on Local, National Issues