Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Effort to Free Jeff Mizanskey from Life Sentence for Marijuana Takes Big Step
- McCulloch: Confident Grand Jury will Arrive at ‘True and Just Decision’
- Gov. Nixon Announces Summer Jobs Plan in Wellston
- Mailer Compares Neighbor’s Voting Track Record
- State Road Funding Situation Growing More Dire
- Ferguson Store Owners: Customers ‘Too Scared’ to Bring Business to the Area