ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Top STL Officers’ Assoc. Official: Union Will Not Back Sales Tax Increase
- Ellisville Hires Lobbyist for Merger Debate
- Illinois Unemployment Sees Slight Increase
- Court Upholds Order in Favor of Planned Parenthood
- Governor Reverses Cuts to Foster-Care Families
- Gov. Rauner Pushes to Amend School Funding Bill