Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Missouri Creates Office to Address Racial Issues
- Quinn Blasts Rauner Over Silence On NFL Domestic Violence
- Town Hall Meetings Planned In Ferguson
- Sen. McCaskill: ISIS Is “Real Threat That Can’t Be Allowed to Grow”
- PROMO: Missouri’s Ban on Same-Sex Marriage Costing State $36 Million
- AFL-CIO President Trumka in Town for Statewide Convention