Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Gov. Quinn Pledges To Live On $79 For Week
- 92-Year-Old Woman Uses Family Bible To Prove To Voter Registration Officials She Was Born In The USA
- Missouri Dairy Farmers Urge Veto Override
- State Sen. Nasheed Calls on AG Holder to Investigate Shooting
- Several Groups Call for Right to Farm Vote Recount
- Sharpton: Something Wrong With The US, Fixes Needed