ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- It’s National Voter Registration Day – Here’s Where You Can Register
- Campaign 2016: Next Stop – St. Louis
- Split Crowd at KMOX’s Debate Watch Party
- Dotson, Aldermen Still Search For Higher City Cop Salaries
- Poll: Most Americans Frustrated Over Presidential Race
- Interested Debate Observer: Washington University