ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Belleville Alderwoman Janet Schmidt Dies
- Lawsuit Promised by Local Police Over County Council Vote
- Online Commercial Released to Legalize Pot in Missouri
- STL Co. Police Assoc. Calls for Resignation of Monarch Fire Board Director
- Downtown Music Fest Contract Canceled
- Pro-Choice Missouri Issues Statement On Colorado Clinic Attack