Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Missouri Counties Ignore SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision
- Missouri’s Dilemma: I-70 and the Cost
- New County Office Working to Attract Millennials
- University Pays Chelsea Clinton $65,000 To Speak At Event After Balking At Hillary Clinton’s Fee
- Downtown STL Inc. Gains Support for Streetscape Improvements
- 65,000 Ill. Employees Might Miss a Payday Wednesday