Biden to Visit St. Louis Next Week
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Missouri next week.
The White House said Thursday that the vice president will be in St. Louis on Tuesday “for an event on the economy.” No further details, including the specific location of the event, have been released.
Biden was in the St. Louis area in February, lauding the federal stimulus package during a visit to Granite City, Illinois.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Mayor Slay Moving Forward with Confederate Monument Committee
- Illinois Survey Supports Tax on Sugary Drinks
- New Monarch Board Member Calls for Truce
- Lawmakers File Suit Over Stadium Proposal
- PHOTOS: Belleville City Council Approves TIF for Development
- UPDATE: Last-Minute Reprieve for Hundreds of Granite City Steelworkers