SEDALIA, Mo. (AP) – A medical examiner has determined that remains found in two separate places in a Sedalia trailer park are from the body of one white female.
The remains were found Sunday at Goodwill Chapel Trailer Park, with some near one of the trailers and others in a nearby wooded area.
Sheriff Kevin Bond says the case is being treated as a suspicious death. No suspects have been named. The identity of the victim also has not been released.
The mobile home had been occupied by 65-year-old Joe Arbeiter, who was in jail last week after being charged with multiple crimes involving an alleged attack on a neighbor
Bond has said investigators have not yet determined if Arbeiter is connected in some way to the remains.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death