ESPN Glitch Confuses Cardinals Fans
Cardinals CentralShop for Cardinals Gear
Buy Cardinals Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The ESPN sports network set off some alarm bells around St. Louis yesterday.
KMOX got a number of phone calls from fans asking why we weren’t carrying the Cardinals ball game.
Turns out a glitch with the ESPN internet web site was showing linescores for the game two hours before it began.
At the time, there was no baseball on the ESPN cable channels we monitored—only lacrosse, billiards and bull-riding.
The Cardinals game in Pittsburgh began when it was supposed to begin, at 7:05 p.m. Sunday. And the Cardinals won, 6-5 in Pittsburgh.
The Redbirds return home tonight and play the Cubs at Busch Stadium, and on KMOX.
Start time is 7:15 p.m.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Sports Open Line: Tony La Russa, Adam Wainwright, Bob Costas, Joe Buck
- McGwire: ‘I Don’t Ever Care To Speak To’ Canseco Again
- 6 Stars Of The World Cup, Where Are They Now?
- Reggie Wayne’s 4 Most Ridiculous Colts Training Camp Entrances
- 10 Players Who Could Get Traded At MLB Trade Deadline
- 5 NFL Teams Already Out Of Contention For 2014 Season