ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The ESPN sports network set off some alarm bells around St. Louis yesterday.
KMOX got a number of phone calls from fans asking why we weren’t carrying the Cardinals ball game.
Turns out a glitch with the ESPN internet web site was showing linescores for the game two hours before it began.
At the time, there was no baseball on the ESPN cable channels we monitored—only lacrosse, billiards and bull-riding.
The Cardinals game in Pittsburgh began when it was supposed to begin, at 7:05 p.m. Sunday. And the Cardinals won, 6-5 in Pittsburgh.
The Redbirds return home tonight and play the Cubs at Busch Stadium, and on KMOX.
Start time is 7:15 p.m.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘[TPC Potomac] Very Challenging’
- Jamie Rivers Worried the Blues Traded Away ‘The Sheriff of the NHL’
- Cardinals Sign Top Draft Pick Scott Hurst
- HIGHLIGHTS: Diamondbacks Rally For Walk-Off Win Over Cards
- ‘Jake The Diamond Dog’ Needs to Be Employed by Major League Baseball
- Sports Moments That Might be as Embarrassing as Defecating in a UFC Fight