Elderly Couple Found Dead at Their Manchester Home

St. Louis (KMOX)  An elderly couple was found dead at their home in the 9oo block of La Bonne Road in Manchester this afternoon.

 Police are saying carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death. No further details are available.
Neighbors reportedly noticed newspapers piling up in the driveway of the home. They notified a family member who called police.
Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
KMOX Podcasts

Listen Live