ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Crash After Police Pursuit Snarls Traffic Outside St. Louis Airport
- St. Charles Hotel Fire Evacuates 50
- Strange Donuts Launches Social Media Racing Fundraiser
- Jefferson Co. Council Votes Down 2 Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Bills
- The Loop Gains HopCat Craft Beer Bar, Garden
- Researchers Give Thumbs Up to 4 Cups of Coffee a Day