One Dead in St. Louis County House Fire
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis City, County Police Investigate Two Shootings
- CDC Adds E-Cigarettes to Anti-Smoking Campaign
- Local Study Finds We May Be Wired to Get Over Break-Ups
- Diggin’ in the Dirt at the Dome
- VIDEO: MetroLink Beating Caught On Tape
- St. Louis County Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Anthem BCBS