One Dead in St. Louis County House Fire
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Women’s Program Addressing Gun Violence
- Criminologist Weighs in on gun Info
- Expert: Better NFL Relocation Markets Than St. Louis
- Metro Working on Increasing Safety for Riders
- Judges’ New Gun Docket Gives Out More Probation Than Prison Time
- Police Involved Shooting in East St. Louis