ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- 2 Metro East Children Killed, Mother and Son Injured in Indiana Car Crash
- Fox Theatre Announces Season Ticket Package — But ‘Hamilton’ Not Included
- St. Louis Man Rescues Trapped Owl, Watches It Soar Away
- Survey Finds Where Millennials Are Spending Less Money
- Gov. Rauner Pushes to Amend School Funding Bill
- Sen. McCaskill Reacts to Trump Healthcare Struggle