ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- STL-Native Cardinal Timothy Dolan Separates Bickering Presidential Candidates
- Controversial Apartment Project Scrapped
- Lindenwood University Basketball Players Suspended After Rape Allegations
- EXCLUSIVE FOLLOW: Alderman Defends Landlord’s Dilapidated Refugee Apartments
- SLPS Says Lead Drinking Fountains Will Be Replaced by End of November
- GlobalHack Kicks Off Homelessness Hackathon