One Dead in St. Louis County House Fire
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri’s Right to Farm Initiative Brings Many Pros and Cons
- First Case of Chikungunya Reported in St. Louis; Not Contracted in Area
- County Executive Candidates About Even in Terms of Finances
- Ancient Mummy Mask to Stay at St. Louis Art Museum
- Mercedes Benz of St. Louis Moves From West County Into City
- 100 Start-Ups Now Working Inside T-REX Incubator