One Dead in St. Louis County House Fire
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Church Leads National Fund for Destroyed Churches
- Missouri Counties Ignore SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision
- PayDay Loans Re-Opens on West Florissant
- Missouri’s Dilemma: I-70 and the Cost
- Lambert Announces Non-Stop Flights to Little Rock
- Organizers Make Final Preparations for Fair St. Louis