ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Naked Shooter Arrested After Killing Two in Rap Battle
- Three Buildings Demolished This Morning for New MSD Project
- Man Killed in US 61 Accident
- Ill. Nonprofit Donates Computers to Students
- Missouri Woman Gets Illinois Prison Time in Son’s Death
- Meet the Competitors of Food Fight: The Muddled Pig & Robie’s Restaurant