ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Three Teens Shot in North St. Louis
- Earthquake Felt In Southern Illinois
- Offer To Reopen Horseshoe Lake Park Thwarted
- Daytime Shooting Death In North St. Louis
- Presidential Politics At Parkway West
- Severe T-Storm WATCH Issued for St Louis Area