ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Utility Company Pushes Back Against Carbon Rules
- Missouri Senate Debates Repealing Death Penalty
- Missouri Taxi Companies Say Proposals Too Easy on Uber, Lyft
- St. Louis Police Arrest Two People for Separate Homicides
- Report: Police Program Helped Man who Prostituted Teen
- DOJ Agreement Could Cost Ferguson $3.7 Million in First Year