ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- 17-Year-Old Killed in North St. Louis Shooting
- ATF Helps Investigate St. Charles Country Club Fire
- Search Continues for Man Who Allegedly Kidnapped Son
- Lacy Clay Plans Lawsuit Over Capitol Painting Removal
- Police Need Help Finding Missing Affton Woman
- St. Anthony’s Becomes Part of Mercy St. Louis