ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Historic Prairie Du Rocher Facing Uncertain Future
- Craft Beer Recall Includes Missouri & Illinois
- Gas Prices Higher Than A Year Ago
- Homicide Detectives Staying Busy In St. Louis
- Free Tax Prep Offered To Illinoisans In Need
- Major Case Squad Called in for Collinsville, IL Killing