ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- I-55 Crash Claims Life of Joplin College Student
- Three Fatal Shootings on Thursday
- One Dead in Officer-Involved Shooting
- Husband Puts Plea for Help on His Pickup
- Queen of Hearts Drawn in Aviston
- Armed Robbery at Collinsville Walgreens