One Dead in St. Louis County House Fire
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Alabama Teacher Suspended For Ferguson Re-enactment Lesson
- Ellisville Buying Body Cams
- Missouri Lagging In Cancer Fight, Says Report
- Michael Brown’s Parents Speak To CNN
- Lincoln County Firefighter Sentenced For Arson
- Kinder: Mo. Lawmakers Should Examine Ferguson Happenings