ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a deadly fire Sunday night in St. Louis County.
The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Bristow in Charlack.
County Police tell KMOX the victim’s name has not yet been released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- California Woman Sues Jelly Belly for Sugar in “Sport Beans”
- Bill Would Ease Gender-ID Change for Transgender Citizens
- Firefighters Battle Flames at SLU Science Building
- Middle-school Students Pass Hanging Body While in Bus
- Animal Shelter in Missouri Gets Rid of Gas Chamber
- Committee to Help St. Louis City in Police Chief Search