Anonymous Group Hides Cash in St. Louis
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - An anonymous group in St. Louis is getting in on the hidden cash phenomena.
They call themselves Hidden Cash 314 (@hiddencash314).
All you have to do is follow them on Twitter or Facebook.
They’ll let you know when they are going to hide an envelope of money (anywhere from $20 to $100) and leave hints to help you find the envelope. One of the organizers says they hope to drop three to four envelopes a week until Christmas.
“The whole group, we have some spare cash,” he says. “We’re not millionaires or anything like that. We all have regular jobs, but we all have a little bit of extra cash so we thought, hey, why not, instead of wasting it on beer, give it back to the community.”
If you are lucky enough to find some of the cash let us know! Email us at email@example.com.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Gov. Nixon: Illegal Immigrant Children Don’t Strain State Resources
- UPDATE: Victim Identified in South City Shooting
- Woman Admits Collecting Dead Mother’s Checks
- VIDEO: Troupe of Circus Harmony Acrobats Home After Extended Stay in Israel
- Webster Student Looks to Fund Film Project Through Crowdsourcing
- Illinois Woman Dies Retrieving Phone From Fire