Fair St. Louis Transportation Plan Released
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The transportation plan has been released for Fair St. Louis in Forest Park, and Fair officials have no concerns.
“The plan has been evolving drastically,” says Fair Saint Louis Foundation Chair Parker Condie Junior. “You have to remember, we have to deal with a lot of constituents. So, we’ve had to work with MoDOT, the Metropolitan Police Department and all the aldermen. So, we’re working with all of them as the plan gets tweaked.”
He tells KMOX that street parking in Forest Park will be prohibited. Fairgoers will only be allowed to park on parking lots in the park.
And residents living around Forest Park will have access to park by their homes.
But, Condie adds that non-residential vehicular traffic will be restricted.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Some Immigrant Students Face Doubt Over Missouri College Aid
- Program Provides Insight into Homeless Eradication Model
- Chrysler Fiat Sends Recall Notices to Customers
- New Study Shows Growing Importance of Missouri Wineries
- Mitsubishi, UAW to Work Together on Buyer for Illinois Plant
- Woman Admits Making Up Story About Shooting