Man Stabbed, Suspects at Large
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A 59-year-old man was stabbed in the back and neck several times in North St. Louis.
It happened Tuesday afternoon in the 4100 block of West Natural Bridge.
He’s hospitalized in stable condition.
The suspects, said to be the victim’s ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend, fled the scene and remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Michael Brown’s Parents Announce Civil Lawsuit
- Mobile Meth Lab Busted in Overland
- Ferguson Protesters Return to Police Headquarters
- Woman Attacked Two Blocks Away from University City PD
- Federal Probe into SLMPD – Are St. Louis Officers Working for Drug Dealers?
- St. Louis County Officials Prepare for DOJ’s Ferguson Report