ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A 59-year-old man was stabbed in the back and neck several times in North St. Louis.
It happened Tuesday afternoon in the 4100 block of West Natural Bridge.
He’s hospitalized in stable condition.
The suspects, said to be the victim’s ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend, fled the scene and remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Road Rage Attack Suspect Identified, Charged, Still At Large
- School Maintenance Worker Charged With Assaulting Foster Children
- Illinois Man Sentenced in Fatal Shooting of SEMO Student
- Police Search for ATM Skimming Suspects
- BBB Warns of Tech Support Scams
- Officer Snyder’s Widow Calls For ‘An Eye For An Eye’ For Husband’s Killer