Man Stabbed, Suspects at Large
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A 59-year-old man was stabbed in the back and neck several times in North St. Louis.
It happened Tuesday afternoon in the 4100 block of West Natural Bridge.
He’s hospitalized in stable condition.
The suspects, said to be the victim’s ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend, fled the scene and remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Wanted Belleville Man Surrenders to St. Louis Police
- Former Police Chief: National Anti-Police Trend is Growing
- Registered Voters Exceed Population in 17 Illinois Counties
- Blunt Administration Lawyer Pleads Guilty In Utah
- SCOTUS Considers Appeal Before Missouri Execution for Rape, Murder
- Missouri Governor’s Son Cited for Driving While Intoxicated