Police Seek Three in Downtown Robbery Spree
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Armed robbers were busy on the streets of downtown St. Louis early Sunday.
Police reported four armed robberies—all with the gunmen getting away in a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox stolen in Washington Park.
Police have recovered the car but not the three bandits with guns.
Most of the victims lost wallets, cash and cell phones.
The Sunday morning bandits struck on South 4th, a Market Street exit, at a Mega Bus stop on South 21st and on Spruce Street.
Many of the robbery victims were walking to their cars at the time.
Police say there were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- UPDATED: Nine Reported Dead After Murder-Suicide in South-Central Mo.
- Police Looking for Stolen Car Involved in Half-Dozen Chases
- Anti-Defamation League Sounds Warning About White Supremacists in Mo. Prisons
- Two Charged in Multiple Bank Robberies
- More Than 400 Pounds of Marijuana Chocolate Seized
- Normandy Man to be Executed for Murdering Ex-Wife’s Boyfriend