ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An occupied Metro bus was struck by bullets just before midnight Sunday in the 5000 block of Kingshighway.
It appears that shots were meant for a man in a passing car who was struck in the back. He is in critical but stable condition.
Nobody aboard the bus was injured.
A taxi was also hit by the same gunfire. There were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- 57-Year-Old Man Dies After Being Tased by Police
- Missouri K9 Friends Lobby Against ‘Dangerous Dog Ordinance’ in Florissant
- Shots Fired Near St. Louis University
- Police: Man Stabs 3 Others Inside Car in St. Louis
- Pamela Hupp Arraignment Pushed Back to Jan. 30
- Suspect in Theft of 11 ATVs Caught, Two More at Large