ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An occupied Metro bus was struck by bullets just before midnight Sunday in the 5000 block of Kingshighway.
It appears that shots were meant for a man in a passing car who was struck in the back. He is in critical but stable condition.
Nobody aboard the bus was injured.
A taxi was also hit by the same gunfire. There were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Reported Carjacking at St. Peters Mall
- Second Suspect Charged in Fatal Shooting of St. Louis Man
- Mayor Krewson Blames Guns on Streets for Rise in Homicides
- 17-Year-Old Charged With 2nd-Degree Murder in High-Speed Chase, Fatal Crash
- Suspect in Fatal Police Shooting Won’t Face Death Penalty
- Popular ‘Peanuts’ Decorations Stolen From Local Display