Occupied Metro Bus Grazed with Bullets
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An occupied Metro bus was struck by bullets just before midnight Sunday in the 5000 block of Kingshighway.
It appears that shots were meant for a man in a passing car who was struck in the back. He is in critical but stable condition.
Nobody aboard the bus was injured.
A taxi was also hit by the same gunfire. There were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Chicago Police Commander to Go On Trial For Tough Tactics
- Police: Nude Man Found Sleeping in Wentzville Home
- NFL Player’s Hearing Delayed In St. Charles County
- Charges Filed in Fatal Shooting of St. Charles County Teen
- Man Awaiting Sentencing Shoots Woman in St. Louis
- Feds Sending Missouri $36.7 Million to Help Crime Victims