Occupied Metro Bus Grazed with Bullets
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - An occupied Metro bus was struck by bullets just before midnight Sunday in the 5000 block of Kingshighway.
It appears that shots were meant for a man in a passing car who was struck in the back. He is in critical but stable condition.
Nobody aboard the bus was injured.
A taxi was also hit by the same gunfire. There were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Chris Christie: Politicians, News Anchors Making Spectacle of Ferguson
- Ferguson Looter: ‘I’m Proud Of Us, We Deserve This’
- Facebook Page Supporting Officer Who Fatally Shot Michael Brown Surpasses 30K ‘Likes’
- Expert: Autopsy Reveals Eyewitness Accounts That Brown Was Shot In Back Are ‘False’
- Clean-Up Underway After More Rioting, Looting In Ferguson
- Police: Teen Fatally Shot By Ferguson Officer Was Suspect In Convenience Store Robbery