ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An occupied Metro bus was struck by bullets just before midnight Sunday in the 5000 block of Kingshighway.
It appears that shots were meant for a man in a passing car who was struck in the back. He is in critical but stable condition.
Nobody aboard the bus was injured.
A taxi was also hit by the same gunfire. There were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Trip to Disney World Before St. Louis Family Hospitalized by Stolen Car Crash
- Prowler Spotted Outside Homes In Wildwood Neighborhood
- Police to Use DNA to Identify Man Found Encased in Concrete
- Rare Triple Murder in North St. Louis County
- Audit: Ferguson Courts ‘In Disarray’ After Police Killing
- Teenager Charged as Adult For Stabbing 80-Year-Old Woman to Death