CityArchRiver Releases New Fundraising Ads
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Those in charge of transforming St. Louis’ riverfront are putting their money where their mouths are.
CityArchRiver 2015 spokesman Ryan McClure says they’re nearly 3/4 of the way to their fundraising goal of $250 million.
He points out that money is being put toward the ongoing Park Over the Highway project and the transformation of the Arch Grounds.
“It’s a complete transformation of what we know is the front door to St. Louis,” he says. “We want people to know what it is and what it means.”
To raise awareness and help push the fund-raising campaign over the top, CityArchRiver has enlisted the aid of sportscaster Joe Buck in a series of ads now hitting radio, TV and the Internet.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Play Ball! Cards/Cubs To Open NLDS at Busch
- Girlfriend Watches as Boyfriend Drowns
- Dotson Calling for More Federal Help for Fighting Crime
- EPA Pushes for ‘Smart Thermostats’ as Way to Limit Pollution
- St. Louis Police to Increase Security for Baseball Playoffs
- Graffiti a Growing Problem Along Downtown St. Louis Interstates