FESTUS, Mo. (KMOX) – Yellow police tape is draped in front of both sets of front doors, and police cars are in a row under the Wal-Mart sign.
Festus Police Chief Tim Lewis says a man was shot in the bathroom.
“It could be a drug deal, it could be a personal relationship, it could be domestic violence,” he says. “We’re not sure exactly what it is, but we don’t think it was random. We think there’s some type of relationship between the victim and the shooter.
Lewis says there are two suspects, one arrested on the scene and another streets away.
The victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- O’Fallon Woman Arrested In Murder Plot Released From Hospital
- Man Accused of Exposing Himself Arrested in O’Fallon
- Former SLPS Principal Arrested
- Former Missouri Teacher Pleads Guilty to Having Child Porn
- Collinsville Police Seek Information About Burglarized Car Dealership
- Thousands of Dollars Worth of Sunglasses Stolen in Chesterfield