FESTUS, Mo. (KMOX) – Yellow police tape is draped in front of both sets of front doors, and police cars are in a row under the Wal-Mart sign.
Festus Police Chief Tim Lewis says a man was shot in the bathroom.
“It could be a drug deal, it could be a personal relationship, it could be domestic violence,” he says. “We’re not sure exactly what it is, but we don’t think it was random. We think there’s some type of relationship between the victim and the shooter.
Lewis says there are two suspects, one arrested on the scene and another streets away.
The victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Call the Fashion Police: ‘Jorts-Wearing Bandit’ Hits St. Louis
- Search Continues for Carjacking Suspects
- Local Reverend Calls Charlottesville a Battle
- Illinois Officials Share Thoughts on Charlottesville Riots
- Domestic Dispute, BBQ Stand Robbery Behind Weekend Killings
- Trump Condemns KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists As ‘Criminals’