2 St. Louis Children’s Hospitals Top National Ranking
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - U.S. News and World Report has recognized two children’s hospitals in the St. Louis area for excellence in a few pediatric specialties.
St. Louis Children’s Hospital was highly ranked in all 10 specialties, including top 10s for neurology and neurosurgery (#5), pulmonology (#8) and orthopedics (#10).
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center ranked in three different specialities.
“It came in at #33 in cardiology, #31 in gastroentronology, and #46 in nephrology [or kidney disease],” says Kimberly Leonard, the health rankings producer for U.S. News and World Report.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE HEALTH NEWS:
- A Smell in the Air, Contaminated Groundwater Below
- Mo. Rep. Pushes Bill Requiring Father’s Signature for Abortion, Except in Cases of ‘Legitimate Rape’
- Cars Stolen From V.A. Hospital Parking Lot
- St. Louis Health Director Disputes CDC’s STD Rankings
- Chlorine Leak Sends FurFest Guests Scurrying
- Supreme Court Justices Hear Pregnancy Discrimination Case