2 St. Louis Children’s Hospitals Top National Ranking
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – U.S. News and World Report has recognized two children’s hospitals in the St. Louis area for excellence in a few pediatric specialties.
St. Louis Children’s Hospital was highly ranked in all 10 specialties, including top 10s for neurology and neurosurgery (#5), pulmonology (#8) and orthopedics (#10).
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center ranked in three different specialities.
“It came in at #33 in cardiology, #31 in gastroentronology, and #46 in nephrology [or kidney disease],” says Kimberly Leonard, the health rankings producer for U.S. News and World Report.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE HEALTH NEWS:
- Illinois Residents Hold on to Cannabis ID Card Applications
- Hang Up the Car Keys and Grab a Cycle – ‘National Bike to Work Day’
- Bird Flu Brings Higher Prices to Grocery Stores
- Spraying for Nuisance Mosquitoes has Begun in St. Louis County
- Study Investigates Alzheimer’s in African-Americans
- Bird Flu Virus Creeps Across Missouri