2 St. Louis Children’s Hospitals Top National Ranking
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – U.S. News and World Report has recognized two children’s hospitals in the St. Louis area for excellence in a few pediatric specialties.
St. Louis Children’s Hospital was highly ranked in all 10 specialties, including top 10s for neurology and neurosurgery (#5), pulmonology (#8) and orthopedics (#10).
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center ranked in three different specialities.
“It came in at #33 in cardiology, #31 in gastroentronology, and #46 in nephrology [or kidney disease],” says Kimberly Leonard, the health rankings producer for U.S. News and World Report.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE HEALTH NEWS:
- McCaskill Calls for Higher VA Director Salary to Attract Candidates
- SSM Health: New Hospital Coming to South Grand
- 4th Legionnaires’ Disease Death at Quincy Veterans’ Home
- Local Study Outlines Alzheimer’s Disease Risk Factors
- New Ill. Law Will Allow Families to Record Nursing Home Staff
- LISTEN: First Frozen Embryo Case in Missouri To Go To Appellate Court