Puppy Set on Fire
FARMINGTON, Mo (KMOX) – A 3-week-old puppy is recovering after a man set it on fire.
It happened in Farmington, when a woman passing by saw the man toss the puppy in a ditch and light it on fire. The woman put the fire out with her hand and then called for help.
Canines in Crisis rescued the little dog, an Australian Shepard mix now named Jeri.
Her fur was singed, but luckily it looks like there’s no serious injury to the pup.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Illinois City, Creator of Twitter Parody Account Settle Suit
- New Ferguson Report Offers Lessons on Handling Protests
- Security Company to Pay $50K to Missouri Consumers
- Suspect in Florida Doctor’s Death Violates Federal Probation
- Man Gets 50 Years for Killing Father with Hammer
- Officials Begin Process of Dissolving Belleville Township