Puppy Set on Fire
Get Breaking News First
FARMINGTON, Mo (KMOX) - A 3-week-old puppy is recovering after a man set it on fire.
It happened in Farmington, when a woman passing by saw the man toss the puppy in a ditch and light it on fire. The woman put the fire out with her hand and then called for help.
Canines in Crisis rescued the little dog, an Australian Shepard mix now named Jeri.
Her fur was singed, but luckily it looks like there’s no serious injury to the pup.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Ranked 18th in Country for Most Deer Collisions
- Kansas City Teen Shot With Stun Gun Out of Coma
- Local Expert Praises Obama Response to Ebola
- Steve Stenger: ‘I Am Standing By Bob McCulloch’
- Sen. McCaskill: ISIS Is “Real Threat That Can’t Be Allowed to Grow”
- Police Still Seek Suspect in Jehovah’s Witness Arson