Puppy Set on Fire
FARMINGTON, Mo (KMOX) – A 3-week-old puppy is recovering after a man set it on fire.
It happened in Farmington, when a woman passing by saw the man toss the puppy in a ditch and light it on fire. The woman put the fire out with her hand and then called for help.
Canines in Crisis rescued the little dog, an Australian Shepard mix now named Jeri.
Her fur was singed, but luckily it looks like there’s no serious injury to the pup.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Unsealed Adoption File Reflects Birth at City Hospital #1
- Anheuser-Busch Produces Water for Texas and Oklahoma Victims
- St. Louis Records it’s 70th Murder This Year
- Impasse Between Rauner, Democrats Continues Over Budget
- SIU-Edwardsville Says Worker Killed Repaving Campus Road
- More Claims of Misconduct by McCulloch in Ferguson Grand Jury Investigation