FARMINGTON, Mo (KMOX) – A 3-week-old puppy is recovering after a man set it on fire.
It happened in Farmington, when a woman passing by saw the man toss the puppy in a ditch and light it on fire. The woman put the fire out with her hand and then called for help.
Canines in Crisis rescued the little dog, an Australian Shepard mix now named Jeri.
Her fur was singed, but luckily it looks like there’s no serious injury to the pup.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Indy Cars Set To Go Racing At Gateway Motorsports Park In 2017
- Union Station Wants to Be North America’s Holiday Destination
- Photos: Planned Renovations to Old St. Louis Run-Down Factory
- Missouri Humane Society Rescues 51 Dogs from Arkansas
- ‘Outside In: Paint for Peace’ Exhibit set to Debut Murals from Ferguson Protests
- Mizzou Graduate Coalition Continues Fighting for Union