Grafton Receives Grant
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A Jersey County Illinois town is getting state grant money to build an addition to its visitors center.
Governor Pat Quinn’s office announced Saturday that Grafton is the recipient of $640,000.
In total, 47 Illinois museums operated by local governments or cities are getting $20 million in capital funds.
The money comes from a five-year $31 billion capital construction program passed in 2009.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Man Arrested in Car Break In Case
- Sports Open Line: Tony La Russa, Adam Wainwright, Bob Costas, Joe Buck
- Monsanto Faces Dual Threat After Intellectual Property Theft
- GOP Rauner’s Campaign Ad Used Made-Up Headlines
- Mine Simulator in Harrisburg Aims to Make Mining Safer
- St. Louis Civilian Police Employee Faces Charges