Grafton Receives Grant
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A Jersey County Illinois town is getting state grant money to build an addition to its visitors center.
Governor Pat Quinn’s office announced Saturday that Grafton is the recipient of $640,000.
In total, 47 Illinois museums operated by local governments or cities are getting $20 million in capital funds.
The money comes from a five-year $31 billion capital construction program passed in 2009.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police: Chesterfield Teenager Smeared Mascara on Improperly Parked Car
- Missouri’s Right to Farm Initiative Brings Many Pros and Cons
- First Case of Chikungunya Reported in St. Louis; Not Contracted in Area
- County Executive Candidates Neck and Neck in Finances
- Ancient Mummy Mask to Stay at St. Louis Art Museum
- Mercedes Benz of St. Louis Moves From West County Into City