Grafton Receives Grant
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A Jersey County Illinois town is getting state grant money to build an addition to its visitors center.
Governor Pat Quinn’s office announced Saturday that Grafton is the recipient of $640,000.
In total, 47 Illinois museums operated by local governments or cities are getting $20 million in capital funds.
The money comes from a five-year $31 billion capital construction program passed in 2009.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Lambert Announces Non-Stop Flights to Little Rock
- Organizers Make Final Preparations for Fair St. Louis
- County Judge Dismisses Lawsuit on Filming Senate Committees
- Mo. Supreme Court Keeps Farming, Gun Rights Measures
- Klu Klux Klan Spreads Recruitment Fliers in Several States
- Kansas City Man Sentenced to Life for Grandmother’s Death