ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An 11-year-old is one of the victims of a triple shooting late last night in North St. Louis.
The child was shot in the legs during the shooting shortly after 11 p.m. in the 5900 block of Goodfellow.
Two other men were also shot—one in the neck, the other in the torso. All are expected to survive.
Police say they have no suspect information.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Former Police Officer Charged in Burglaries
- MetroLink Cracking Down on Those Who Ride in City Without Paying
- CrimeStoppers Increases Reward for Info on Escaped Inmate
- Mizzou Grad Arrested for Driving on Basketball Court
- Family of Slain Chicago Area Uber Driver Sues Walmart
- 14 Arrested on Prostitution Charges