ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An 11-year-old is one of the victims of a triple shooting late last night in North St. Louis.
The child was shot in the legs during the shooting shortly after 11 p.m. in the 5900 block of Goodfellow.
Two other men were also shot—one in the neck, the other in the torso. All are expected to survive.
Police say they have no suspect information.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Former GM of West County Honda Charged With Fraud
- Son of Former St. Louis County Executive Sentenced to Prison
- Bills Proposed to Make Attacks on Police Hate Crimes
- WATCH: Blake Snyder’s Widow Does Facebook Live Q&A
- $11M in Heroin Found in Big Rig Pulled Over for Speeding
- Ex-Chiefs RB Joe McKnight Fatally Shot, Suspect in Custody