ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An 11-year-old is one of the victims of a triple shooting late last night in North St. Louis.
The child was shot in the legs during the shooting shortly after 11 p.m. in the 5900 block of Goodfellow.
Two other men were also shot—one in the neck, the other in the torso. All are expected to survive.
Police say they have no suspect information.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Woman Reported Man Was Abused at Home For Mentally Disabled
- Body of Missing Joliet Toddler Found in Mother’s Home
- 18-Year-Old Shot in North County Armed Robbery
- County Police Need Public’s Help Identifying Bag That Held Infant Remains
- Trip to Disney World Before St. Louis Family Hospitalized by Stolen Car Crash
- Prowler Spotted Outside Homes In Wildwood Neighborhood