Falling Safe Injures 2 at Brentwood Whole Foods
BRENTWOOD, Mo. (AP) - Police say two people have been injured by a falling safe at the Whole Foods Market in Brentwood.
The workers were reportedly pinned while moving the 1,000-pound safe on dolly that tipped over but only suffered minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Fairmount Race Track Closed
- St. Louis County Sidelined in Deal for New NFL Stadium
- Victim Revived After Reported Heroin Overdose in St. Peters
- Missouri Lawmakers Pass Bill to Boost Agriculture Industry
- Police: Spence Jackson Wrote ‘Can’t Take Being Unemployed Again’
- Man Accused in Ferguson Police Shooting Denied Lower Bond