Falling Safe Injures 2 at Brentwood Whole Foods
Get Breaking News First
BRENTWOOD, Mo. (AP) - Police say two people have been injured by a falling safe at the Whole Foods Market in Brentwood.
The workers were reportedly pinned while moving the 1,000-pound safe on dolly that tipped over but only suffered minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Ferguson Mayor Resists Calls to Resign; Opens Up About Mistakes
- St. Louis County Developer Speaks Up in Support of TIF
- Fort Leonard Wood Bracing for Loss of Military, Civilian Positions
- COPS Training Police Agencies to Improve Community Relationships
- Has Ferguson Unrest Hurt Business Recruitment?
- Local Research Shows Schizophrenia is Not Single Disease