Falling Safe Injures 2 at Brentwood Whole Foods
Get Breaking News First
BRENTWOOD, Mo. (AP) - Police say two people have been injured by a falling safe at the Whole Foods Market in Brentwood.
The workers were reportedly pinned while moving the 1,000-pound safe on dolly that tipped over but only suffered minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Monsanto Faces Dual Threat After Intellectual Property Theft
- GOP Rauner’s Campaign Ad Used Made-Up Headlines
- Mine Simulator in Harrisburg Aims to Make Mining Safer
- St. Louis Civilian Police Employee Faces Charges
- Hazelwood Teen Sells More Than $8,100 Worth of Girl Scout Cookies
- Brothers Create Website for Those Looking for Featured TV Restaurants, Dishes