Falling Safe Injures 2 at Brentwood Whole Foods
BRENTWOOD, Mo. (AP) – Police say two people have been injured by a falling safe at the Whole Foods Market in Brentwood.
The workers were reportedly pinned while moving the 1,000-pound safe on dolly that tipped over but only suffered minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Report Shows Rankings of Missouri Hospitals in Avoiding Infections
- American Heart Association Issues New Guidelines for Stroke Victims
- Rauner Vetoes Strike and Lockout Ban as Union OKs Extension
- McCaskill Calls for Advocacy Group in Jefferson City
- Renovated Missouri State Residence Hall Won’t Open on Time
- Baby Left in Car For Two Hours in Joliet Improves