Falling Safe Injures 2 at Brentwood Whole Foods
Get Breaking News First
BRENTWOOD, Mo. (AP) - Police say two people have been injured by a falling safe at the Whole Foods Market in Brentwood.
The workers were reportedly pinned while moving the 1,000-pound safe on dolly that tipped over but only suffered minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- POLL: Two in Three Americans Don’t Know Enough to Say Whether Shooting of Michael Brown Was Warranted
- Insurance Policies Should Cover Damaged Ferguson Businesses
- Rams Finish Last in NFL Team Value
- Nixon Says He Will Not Appoint a Special Prosecutor to Brown Case
- McCaskill to Lead Senate Hearing on Militarization of Police Departments
- State Sen. Nasheed Jostles with Police Over Prosector Petition Delivery