Falling Safe Injures 2 at Brentwood Whole Foods
Get Breaking News First
BRENTWOOD, Mo. (AP) - Police say two people have been injured by a falling safe at the Whole Foods Market in Brentwood.
The workers were reportedly pinned while moving the 1,000-pound safe on dolly that tipped over but only suffered minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- UPDATE: Woman Shot, Killed in North St. Louis Was Bystander Walking with Grandchildren
- St. Louis Man Charged With Rape
- Lawyer for Bicyclist Says Sunset Hills Mayor Receiving Special Treatment from Police
- Fast Food Workers Rally for $15 Wage, Right to Form Union
- Police Coax Burglar Down From Tree With Water, E-Cigarettes
- Stenger: Dooley Has Conflict of Interest in Burning Bridgeton Landfill