Water Boil Order in Effect for Wentzville
Get Breaking News First
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) - A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- ‘Plastic Wrap’ Bandit Charged
- Hikers Found Safe in Shawnee National Forest after Search
- McCaskill Confident VA Benefits Package Will Be Finalized Before August Recess
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides to Continue; Will Be Watched More Closely
- McCaskill Introduces Legislation to Reduce Sexual Assaults on College Campuses
- Consul General of Israel to the Midwest Gives Update on Gaza Violence