WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) – A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police Need Help Finding Missing O’Fallon Man
- UPDATE: Alzheimer’s Assoc. Issues Alert for Missing Bevo Mill Man
- Fearing Election Day Trouble, Some U.S. Schools Cancel Classes
- Shattenkirk Looks Forward to Blues Homecoming, Offensive Success
- Saint Louis Zoo Hosts Anti-Poaching Speaker
- Beer Run! Self-Driving Truck Completes 120-Plus-Mile Delivery