WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) – A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Drones And The Internet Of Things
- Participants ‘Polar Plunge’ to Raise Money for Special Olympics
- Missouri Lieutenant Governor Office Renovations Top $50,000
- Dems Invite Immigrants to Trump’s First Address to Congress
- Measure Allowing Travelers to Drink at Airport Gates Moves Forward
- Greitens Appoints 2 Former Senators to Tax Committee