Water Boil Order in Effect for Wentzville
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) - A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- CBS: FBI Arrests 2 Men for Buying Explosives Near Ferguson
- FBI Sending More Agents to Ferguson
- Obama to Ferguson: “Keep Protests Peaceful”
- St. Louis-Area School Districts Preparing for Grand Jury Announcement
- Mark Reardon – Reardon Roundtable: John Lamping, Jane Dueker, Mike Claiborne
- Judge: Missouri Police Can’t Stop Media Recordings