Water Boil Order in Effect for Wentzville
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) – A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Officials Warn Community of New Phone Scam
- New Illinois Law May Help Illegal Gun Sales
- St. Louis Area Health System Endures 20-Hour Computer Outage
- Michael Brown Concert Near U-City Loop Has Police Worried
- Canoeists Set New Record in Paddling from Kansas to Missouri
- Missouri Lawmaker Hinson Pleads Guilty to DWI Near Capitol