Water Boil Order in Effect for Wentzville
Get Breaking News First
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) - A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Students Treated By Nurse After Handling Habanero Peppers
- CDC: Missouri is Lagging Behind in Measles Vaccinations
- VA Works to Improve Response Time for St. Louis Patients
- First City Police Academy Class Graduates Following Unrest in Ferguson
- Despite Concerns of Concussions, Youth Football League Opens With Full Roster
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources Issues Long-Awaited Fracking Rules