Water Boil Order in Effect for Wentzville
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) – A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Peacock Feels Good After Another Meeting with NFL Commissioner
- Koster Warns Radiation Found Off Site Near Bridgeton Landfill
- Judge Jails Kentucky Clerk for Refusing Marriage Licenses
- Black Panthers Sentenced For Ferguson Bomb Plot
- Missouri Advocate Alleging Priest Abuse Gets $40,000
- Another Band Victimized in St. Louis