Water Boil Order in Effect for Wentzville
Get Breaking News First
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOX) - A water boil order is in effect until 6 p.m. Wednesday for a portion of Wentzville.
If you live in Tuscany Trail, Fox Ridge, Westwind Park and Lakeview Elementary, located on Mexico Road at Pittman, east of Continental Drive, you should be boiling your water.
Wentzville officials say the boil order is the result of repairs to a transmission water main.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Open Carry/Firearm Education Walk Happening Saturday Afternoon
- Mo. State Senator: Ferguson is ‘Experiencing PTSD Right Now’
- Some Bands are Saying They’re Done with St. Louis as Rash of Thefts Continues
- UPDATED: St. Louis Police Seek Driver of Car in Fatal Wreck
- Guide to Developments in Ferguson Police Shooting
- Two Rescued from House Fire in North St. Louis